Tuesday, June 24, 2008

my life in China

Hello, every one~
I want to introduce about my trip. I have been to Philippines, China and Canada.
Most remembering place is China. Because I stayed in China for one year and it was first time to travel by my self.
I lived in China alone for an half year.
I took care of my own problems such as electricity fee, water fee and so on.
In Korea, my mother managed everything about me.
At that time, I did't realize it is too arduous things.
In China, I was very free. Nothing to care all.
Perhaps, I was younger than now and I didn't need to think seriously about me.
I tried a lot of things in there by my self.
I'd never cook complicated food, just cooked simply food but I tried to cook and I gave the food.
But, I was not sure the food was delicious or not...
Although My friend said "Your food is good.", her face was distorted by my food. haha;;
Oneday, I will make such delicious food.
I traveled in China two times when I stayed in China.
First traveling, I went to North East.
At that time, I looked around five city developed.
I spent much money for one month. But not much money, actually, China is very cheap.
And second trveling, I went to North west.
North west isn't developed. There are many race and very natural
Nowaday, because of Olympic, a lot of things is changing.
You hope to see the natural race and ancient things, I recommend you go there before many things is changed.
Many the race's culture is disappering or changing now.
Last day in China, I took a picture for remembering this time with friend.
It looks very old but I like this picture. Sometimes, I'm thought by the picture.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Did you know that China was the first place I ever lived on my own too? I spent 6 months in Dalian teaching at Liaoning Normal University. I had never had to pay my own bills, cook my own food, or be responsible for myself. It was a scary experience at first, but my feelings changed very quickly. I had a great experience in China...one that I will never forget!!!

Claudia said...

Linda, I think you're so proud of yourself. Living alone isn't a easy experience but eventually you master it.
Your photo is so beatiful, you are!! I hpor to take a phot together at the end of our semester.